January 11, 2011

A Story By Jack

Jack and the Beanstalk
By Jack Barland

You have all heard about the magic beans and how they grew into a tall beanstalk. Yes, it's true that I climbed to the top one day. But now, I will tell you what really happened next.

When I got to the top of the beanstalk, there was a castle and a giant family. I had to babysit the giant baby because their parents had to go to their sixty-seventh anniversary. Me and the baby had lots of fun together. We ran a marathon with lots of other giant babies. We went to go get ice cream. We went to see Finn and Jake and we went on a righteous adventure. Then we went back to the castle and played inside basketball. I won the game. Then we went into the living room and watched T.V. Finally, the parents came back and they gave me 5,000,000 in gold coins for babysitting the baby. We said goodbye. Then I went home.

The End.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow ~ 67 years of marriage and a baby to raise! At least they still make time for each other with a night out every now and then.

Sounds like Jack is quite the babysitter. Too bad we can't afford him!

Awesome story, Jack!